Tuesday 15 April 2014

Top Ten Bookish Thinks (that aren't books) We'd Like to Own

A Top Ten Tuesday, hosted by BrokeandBookish. This week is the bookish related thinks that we would love to have!

Eleanor:

1. Some wonderful amazon publish-y people to notice how amazing our book blog is, resulting in us receiving many many advanced copies of all kinds of books (*hint hint*)

2. A never ending supply of hot chocolate to drink when I'm reading because I'm not a great supporter of tea. Sorry.

3. Time. And lots of it. Because I never have time to read and it SUCKS.

Bronte:
4. A book chair. My Nanna has one of these and I think that they are preetyyy awesome.

5. A cute green kindle case

6. I'm not sure if I can do this but...I'm going to anyway. Will from the Clockwork Angel. And I wouldn't want to own him, just see him...all the time, preferably.


Izzy:
7. A library- seriously, I need one. My room is overfilling with books. It drives my Mum insane.

8. Some Rainbow Rowell fan art. I have some on the back copy of my edition of Fangirl and I am so tempted to rip it off and put it on my wall but I can't because that would be destruction of a book. Which is illegal in the book community I know.

9. The complete collection of Winnie the Pooh books. They're hilarious and I want to have it around to pass onto the next generation.

All agreed on:
10. An endless supply of books, all the time, whenever we want.

No comments:

Post a Comment