Tuesday 8 April 2014

Top Ten Most Unique Books We've Read

A Top Ten Tuesday, hosted by BrokeandBookish. This week, the most unique books we've read.

Bronte:

1.Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell, definitely. Its just so different to any other love story that I have ever read, but its so unique in the best way possible! Loved it.

15795357

2. Wonder by R.J. Palacio. This is because I think that it is based on something real that is not often written about. I mean, most people don't have an odd face but many have something else that makes them different or 'not perfect' which is really relatable, but not often available to read about - therefore I loved its unique and utterly brilliant story line.

11387515

3. Matched by Ally Condie. Its a very different dystopian style book that makes it stand out from others of its kind.

7735333

4. The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky. I love this book, and the film for that matter just because it is so unusual. Charlie is such a wonderful character that I loved reading about.

22628

5. Before I Die by Jenny Downham. I think it was such a unique way or portraying what a girl would be feeling if she was dying from cancer and only had a few months to live. Perhaps a little more realistic than others.

Before I Die

6. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green. I have never read anything like it since really. Its just so perfect.

11870085

7. Angel by L.A.Weatherly. It is different to most paranormal books i.e. its not all about vampires and werewolves.

7991200

8. To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee. Such a wonderful story that has the 'you will never forget it' aspect.

2657

9. The White Giraffe by Lauren Oliver. This was a childhood favourite of mine and I just loved it - it was actually the book where I discovered my love for reading.

491578

10. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak. I loved this story and thought that it was so fascinating that it was actually based on a true story, and that it actually happened. Its interesting to see that period through the eyes of a child.

19063


 

No comments:

Post a Comment